- Horizon, “Mobile Phone Digital Forensics”, Konstantinos Markantonakis (PI), 2020→2023
- H2020, “Next Generation Trusted Platform Modules”, Daniele Sgandurra, Konstantinos Markantonakis, Elizabeth Quaglia (CO-PIs), 2018 → 2021
- EPSRC (Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council) Funded project, DICE – Improving customer experience while ensuring data privacy for intelligent mobility, Konstantinos Markantonakis (PI), 2016 → 2019.
- SHAWN (Secure High availability Avionics Wireless Networks), Konstantinos Markantonakis (PI), Technology Strategy Board (TSB) and EPSRC, 2014 → 2016
- I was also involved in two FP7 information security related projects (USB_Crypt and FingerCard).
- A number of private projects sponsored by the Smart card Centre sponsors.
For more information about the above projects please visit the Research Projects page on the Information Security Group Smart Card Centre web site.
I currently have no open postdoc/research positions. Please do visit this page for further announcements.
Visiting Research Positions
We currently do not have funding for visiting research positions. However, I will be more than happy to discuss funded opportunities.